1. Automatic MPI Test bench for crack detection of complete rail wheel sets
With this equipment you can check complete rail wheel sets, this means the wheels, the axle and the axle stub but only in assembled condition.
Duration of a complete test - including craning in and out 5 to 10 minutes, depending on the experience and skills of the person making the inspection.
2. Automatic MPI Test bench for crack detection of complete rail wheel sets and disassembled wheel axles
A further developed of the equipment mentioned under number 1.
- with this you have the option to test both complete assembled wheel sets (like above), and disassembled axles.
3. MPI equipment for testing disassembled axles - manual or automatic operation
4. MPI equipment for testing disassembled rail wheel discs - manual or automatic operation